Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Introduction '' Why do I make a blog ?!! ''

Introduction

It is beautiful to own a website.

It is some thing beautiful to have your own website, and the more beautiful when your website visitors get more and more day by day, and the most beautiful when the visitor returns to your website again. For the visitor it is beautiful to find what they want on your website...

Due to the website, should it be free website or purchased one?! Music website or Games website, News or Entertainment...Etc.

How much its area should be! Small or Big?? and what will I write there?!! And how it should be designed?!! How will I design it?? And what will I name it?! And how much time will take to make that website?
To answer these questions let me ask you some questions …
Assume that you surf some website …….
- What will you benefit?!
- Will you return to the website again??!
- How much time will spend in watching it?!!

The answers for most of the questions and the wonders that it is beautiful to have your own website… I also will answer all of the questions I wondered about as much as I can in some little lessons, I hope they will fit you to be near to professional in website publishing… for now let me please tell you some advises I got to know about website making in few points :
- Make your website about anything you interested in… means something you like… i.e. don’t make a website about Forex and you don’t know what Forex means !!
- It is not important of the website if it costs or for free…as a beginner why not free website or a blog… at least you will get some experiences …
The Design of the website counts with visitors and surfers... me for example, if I got a website with yellow background simply I will close it ... better than making my eyes hurt (((google)))
The experience doesn’t come in one day, it needs time and work, I am not that experienced in web-designing but it is not wrong or shame to learn , step by step I will be better …

If you are so serious about learning web-design , you should learn HTML language may be ... and here is a good website for it http://www.w3schools.com/
http://www.blogger.com/ Also here a website which offers you a space to make your blog , the blog is like a website or web page .. and blogger website belongs to the great Google Company .
and here is also another website of Google for website owners
http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps
it gives you tools and features to control and improve your website… and this is another website
http://www.google.com/ig/directory

we said above: the more beautiful when the visitors number increase day by day , and you have to write for something you know and you like and it should be something useful to people and that would let them visit your website again … OK and I will write something about how to increase visitors to your website in details I getand also why ;-) , but first you should start making your blog ...

Good Luck .

No comments: